Job Title: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Sheffield – Travel UK Wide
Salary: Up to £32,000 – Dependant on Experience
Mattair is a well-established and successful air conditioning and refrigeration contractor based in Sheffield.
We offer design, installation, maintenance and repair services to businesses throughout the UK on a range of equipment from single units to more complex systems including VRF, Chillers and Ventilation.
Due to recent success and expansion, we now have a great opportunity for a multi skilled Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to join our growing team.
We are looking for an engineer that not only has the technical skills required but is also conscientious and has the motivation to help us develop the business further.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the maintenance & repair of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment in a variety of business environments including offices, nursing homes, schools and manufacturing plants.
As a field based role, you will be required to travel throughout the UK and work with the minimum of supervision.
This is a fantastic opening for the right individual to progress in their career and be a key part of our team, contributing to the companies growing success.
– Carry out routine planned maintenance work
– Repair defective equipment effectively
– Installation and commissioning of new equipment
– Diagnosing faults and reporting them accurately
– Completion of electronic paperwork correctly.
As an Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer with Mattair you will require, as a minimum, the following qualifications and practical experience:
– At least 5 years service & maintenance experience of working on a wide range of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment including splits, VRF, air handling units & chillers.
– Have excellent fault finding & practical skills.
– Have excellent internal and external customer facing communication skills, with the ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
– Be able to complete required electronic paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
– The ability to work as part of a team but also work unsupervised and the ability to use your own initiative.
– A flexible and adaptable approach to working, including working overtime where required, in order to meet the demands of a growing business.
– City & Guilds 2079 Certificate (F Gas Regulations) & DBS Clearance (To be completed by us, if necessary)
– Full UK Clean Driving Licence
The successful candidate can expect to receive:
– Up to £32,000 dependant on experience
– New company van
– Mobile Phone
– Ongoing Training
If you are interested in this position, please phone Matt Fletcher on 0114 268 6803 or email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
All correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence
Closing date for applications – 16th April 2017