Job Title: Service Coordinator
Location: Dronfield, Derbyshire
Salary: Up to £26,000
Mattair is a well-established and successful air conditioning and refrigeration company based in Dronfield, Derbyshire. We offer design, installation, maintenance & repair services to businesses throughout the UK on a range of equipment from single units to more complex systems including VRF, Chillers & Ventilation.
Due to recent expansion, we now have a great opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join our growing team. We are looking for an individual with a background in scheduling that not only has the necessary skills required but is also conscientious and has the motivation to help us to develop the business further.
The successful applicant will liaise between our customers, suppliers and sub-contractors to schedule and oversee all reactive and maintenance visits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to progress in their career and be a key part of our team, contributing to the companies growing success.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers, suppliers and sub-contractors via telephone, email and in person.
- Respond to incoming email and telephone enquiries.
- Assign engineers to reactive and maintenance visits to ensure they are completed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Monitor engineers’ activities, including the satisfactory completion of jobs.
- Update the computer system with accurate and clear information.
- Prepare quotes for both remedial and service work.
- Liaise with suppliers to purchase materials and to monitor and manage the progress of customer orders through to delivery of the materials on site.
- Process invoices and reports in a timely manner.
As a Service Coordinator with Mattair, you will require, as a minimum, the following qualifications and practical experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a scheduling/planning role, ideally within a fast paced environment.
- Five GCSE’s including English and Maths at grade 5 and above.
- A professional telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel and Word as well as experience in CRM systems.
- The ability to prioritise your own workload, with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage several jobs simultaneously.
- The ability to work as part of a team but also work unsupervised and the ability to use your own initiative.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the demands of a growing business.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV by 6th October 2023 to:
134 Sheffield Road
Or email email@example.com
All correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.