Job Title: Trainee Air Conditioning Engineer/ Engineers Mate
Location: Dronfield, Derbyshire (Travel UK wide)
Mattair is a well-established and successful air conditioning and refrigeration company based in Dronfield, Derbyshire. We offer design, installation, maintenance & repair services to businesses throughout the UK on a range of equipment from single units to more complex systems including VRF, Chillers & Ventilation.
Due to recent expansion, we now have a great opportunity for a Trainee Air Conditioning Engineer/ Engineers Mate to join our growing team. We are looking for someone to assist our fully qualified engineers in the maintenance & repair of air conditioning units in a variety of business environments including offices, nursing homes, schools and manufacturing plants.
Duties of the Trainee Air Conditioning Engineer:
To assist the Air Conditioning Engineer with:
- Routine planned maintenance work
- The repair of defective equipment
- The installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Fault Diagnosis
- Completion of electronic paperwork
Requirements of the Trainee Air Conditioning Engineer
Applicants don’t need any formal qualifications within the industry but must show
- A willingness to learn all aspects of the role
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working, including working overtime and staying away overnight where required, in order to meet the demands of a growing business.
- A commitment to working as part of a team
- An understanding of the importance of customer service
Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and be based within the South Sheffield or North Derbyshire area to be within easy commuting distance of our engineers.
- Salary – Negotiable
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV by Friday 1st March 2019 to:
134 Sheffield Road
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.