Job Title: Trainee Air Conditioning Technician
Location: Dronfield, Derbyshire (Travel UK wide)
Mattair is a well-established and successful air conditioning and refrigeration company based in Dronfield, Derbyshire. We offer design, installation, maintenance & repair services to businesses throughout the UK on a range of equipment from single units to more complex systems including VRF, Chillers & Ventilation.
Due to recent expansion, we now have a great opportunity for a Trainee Air Conditioning Technician to join our growing team. We are looking for someone to assist our fully qualified technicians in the maintenance & repair of air conditioning units in a variety of business environments including offices, nursing homes, schools and manufacturing plants.
Duties of the Trainee Air Conditioning Technician:
To assist the Air Conditioning Technician with:
- Routine planned maintenance work
- The repair of defective equipment
- The installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Fault Diagnosis
- Completion of electronic paperwork
Requirements of the Trainee Air Conditioning Technician:
Applicants don’t need any formal qualifications within the industry but must show
- A willingness to learn all aspects of the role
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working, including working overtime and staying away overnight where required, in order to meet the demands of a growing business.
- A commitment to working as part of a team
- An understanding of the importance of customer service
Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and be based within the South Sheffield or North Derbyshire area to be within easy commuting distance of our technicians.
- Salary – Negotiable
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV by the 7th August 2023 to:
134 Sheffield Road
Or email email@example.com
All correspondence will be treated in the strictest confidence.